HELP TO CUSTOMERS IS FREE

Hello guys, But first of all Happy New Year 2012.

I  want to make you know that 198 are solving our problems but if by mistake our balance is lost than they are not giving back possibly. So I got an idea its sure correct because it happened with me too. So honestly I want to say to you that When my balance was gone I quarreled with Customer No. 198 but there response was negative. Mistake was from Operator still they made me angry. 

So are you still not getting money that go to Customer Care nearer to you and they will refund you. So go now because I told me there data is stored for not more than 3 days. So go and get your balance. Don't waste time on "198" It really Sucks like Government Service. 

Result: I got my money and i was  Happy!!!!!!! oh la la .....c ya...have a nice day!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your review.

Advertisement

make-money-468x60-2
 
Mobil-E-Tips © 2012 | Designed by Rozia Pvt Ltd, in collaboration with A M R, Pristoic Free Images and Live Technology